WD3 Annexe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming releases from Tsuba Miniatures

4 posters

Go down

Upcoming releases from Tsuba Miniatures Empty Upcoming releases from Tsuba Miniatures

Post  Theo Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 pm

These really are lovely sculpts!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hopefully available in six to eight weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Theo
Theo
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 155
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-08-16
Τόπος : Thessaloniki

https://warinthessaloniki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Upcoming releases from Tsuba Miniatures Empty Re: Upcoming releases from Tsuba Miniatures

Post  Stavka Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:51 am

This is really painful. The RJW is a period I've long been interested in.

Here I'm awash in information, inspiration, and resources. But I've so much in the pipeline right now, hobby time is at a premium, and I just promised the Geisha a moratorium on gaming purchases until Christmas.Hissy Fit
Stavka
Stavka

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Upcoming releases from Tsuba Miniatures Empty Re: Upcoming releases from Tsuba Miniatures

Post  jeffski Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:24 am

Stavka wrote:This is really painful. The RJW is a period I've long been interested in.

Here I'm awash in information, inspiration, and resources. But I've so much in the pipeline right now, hobby time is at a premium, and I just promised the Geisha a moratorium on gaming purchases until Christmas.Hissy Fit

This is a perfect John McEnroe moment: 'You cannot be serious!'

jeffski
jeffski
Budding Pervert

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 20
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  grizzlymc Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 am

Thank god they are not in 6mm.

Russo Jap is one of my long term must haves.
grizzlymc
grizzlymc
Beard Lover

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 30
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-10-05
Τόπος : I don't think I have a Tonoc, except with gin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theo Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:56 am

Stavka wrote:This is really painful. The RJW is a period I've long been interested in.

Good to know darlink! Wheeeeeeeeeee! I will make sure to keep you updated of all future releases in this period! Razz Neenahneenah evil hehehehe Laughter ROFL
Theo
Theo
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 155
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-08-16
Τόπος : Thessaloniki

https://warinthessaloniki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down