WD3 Annexe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perry plastic Austrians released!!!

3 posters

Go down

Perry plastic Austrians released!!! Empty Perry plastic Austrians released!!!

Post  Theo Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:02 am

We will wait for Giles to perform the customary celebratory dance! lol

Any of you lead/plastic junkies planning to pick some of these up?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Theo
Theo
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 155
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-08-16
Τόπος : Thessaloniki

https://warinthessaloniki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Perry plastic Austrians released!!! Empty Re: Perry plastic Austrians released!!!

Post  essex boy Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:36 am

I don't do 28mm but all these inexpensive plastic troops make the temptation almost irresistable. I dread the release of the AWI stuff.

Iain
essex boy
essex boy
Beard Lover

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 28

Back to top Go down

Perry plastic Austrians released!!! Empty Re: Perry plastic Austrians released!!!

Post  goat major Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 pm

I thought you'd gone down the Fife & Drum route for AWI ? They won't be compatible with Perrys will they ?
goat major
goat major
Beard Lover

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 40
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2012-10-04
Τόπος : Lincoln

http://simonspaintingblogandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  essex boy Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:23 pm

goat major wrote:I thought you'd gone down the Fife & Drum route for AWI ? They won't be compatible with Perrys will they ?

Sorry Simon, I missed this.

Yes and no. I'm sticking with my 20mm stuff for larger scale games (meaning I'll keep painting them until one day I'll have enough for a large game but in the mean time I'll rely on my mate John C's collection) and I'll do smaller scale games with 28mils. I don't know if F&D are compatible with Perrys because I don't have any of the latter. It proved rather expensive getting the F&D across the Atlantic (even with DAF's very generous voucher) so sadly, despite the figures being absolutely lovely, I fear I'll not be getting any more for the foreseeable future.

Iain
essex boy
essex boy
Beard Lover

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 28

Back to top Go down